Website Privacy & Security Statement
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
- The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
Website Usage Disclaimers
This website and the information it contains was prepared for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as legal advice. Use of this site, including contact with the Law Offices of James P. Deffet LLC via e-mail and contact forms, does not imply, create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional consultation. Please note that transmission of information via the website e-mail is not guaranteed to be secure and confidential. You should not send confidential information to the firm until you have received notification of acceptance from the Law Offices of James P. Deffet LLC for any legal services you may request.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please visit our contact page.